Manchester United bid Bale with Fantastic Price

gareth bale (Google image)

In the transfer market this season Manchester United were very active. After Thiago now failing to get the team made David Moyes wants to bring Tottenham winger Gareth Bale.

As reported by the Daily Mirror, Manchester United Bale daring bid for a price of £ 60 million or around Rp 927 billion to bring the players from Wales.

By bringing Bale is expected to replace the current Manchester United striker who wants to leave Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney.

Bale’s move to Manchester United’s Premier League will finish before rolling on August 17. This is because the amount of bids submitted by Manchester United to the Tottenham Hotspurs.

Tottenham previously always rejected bids submitted by the top clubs and one of them is Real Madrid, to buy Gareth Bale. Bale purchase is also believed to be a request from the New Manager of Manchester United, David Moyes.

Perez: CR7 Will Retire in Madrid

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez reiterated his club’s stance on the situation Cristiano Ronaldo. Perez said that Ronaldo will not be sold and will end his career at Real Madrid.
Ronaldo kept the subject of transfer speculation because of his contract situation. Ronaldo’s contract will expire in 2015 but did not want to put a signature on a new contract despite the club already handed.
Some wealthy clubs had quietly peek Ronaldo situation in the hope of getting the superstar. PSG and Manchester United touted as a major interest in Ronaldo.
“Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player the world and Real Madrid really count on him. I can confirm that here was the one he will end his career. In addition, we also have not received any offers for him, “said Perez told L’Equipe.
PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi had said that he had dreams of buying Ronaldo. But if he wants to realize that dream, he would do it the right way.

Two New Teams Join NBL Indonesia

Surabaya – Starting the season 2011/2012, participants Indonesian NBL competition increases, following the merger of the two new teams. They are Pacific Caesar Suarabaya and NSH GMC Riau.

“We are on the DBL Indonesia as the organizer and all members of the Board of Commissioners congratulated NBL Indonesia joined the Pacific Caesar and NSH GMC. Hopefully they can further enliven the competition in the most prestigious basketball league in Indonesia, “said Azrul Ananda, Indonesian NBL commissioner in a press release received detikSport, Tuesday (08/09/2011).

The decision to accept a new team, obviously Azrul, has long been discussed in the meeting of the Board of Commissioners NBL Indonesia, which consists of the leadership of all the participants and organizers of the club. As soon as the 2010-2011 inaugural season ended, the plan was directly addressed.

Once an opportunity is opened, Azrul revealed that there are some clubs that expressed interest in joining. Some then submit a formal letter, says ready to join. DBL Indonesia parties then discussed with the Board of Commissioners about the acceptance criteria before deciding which teams received first.

In the end, it was decided Pacific Caesar Surabaya and NSH GMC Riau Indonesian NBL as a new member. “To the other teams that are interested, we have to convey that there is still a chance to join in the future,” said Azrul.

Decisions regarding new members NBL Indonesia was greeted enthusiastically by both teams. “Since frozen out of Kobatama eleven years ago, we always look forward to come the opportunity to play at the highest basketball league in Indonesia,” said Willy Winoto, Deputy Manager of Pacific Caesar Surabaya. “Could tasting class action-game NBL Indonesia clearly be a matter of pride for us that are not measurable. All can not wait to welcome the passing of the new season next September, “said Willy.

NSH GMC Riau was no less excited. “We were surprised and delighted at the incredible declared officially joined NBL Indonesia. With the inclusion of our team in the best league ground water, may become more vibrant competition, “said Arlan Joseph, Manager NSH GMC Riau.

Pacific Caesar Surabaya ever enliven the competition in Major League Basketball (Kobatama), then joined the Premier Basketball League (PBL). In the 2010-2011 season PBL, Pacific Caesar signed up as the runner up. NSH GMC Riau also once graced the competition Kobatama and PBL.

NBL Indonesia 2011-2012 season will begin with the Preseason Tournament, in Malang, the end of September. New regular season will begin this December, after the end of the SEA Games XXVI.

With the addition of two new clubs, it also increases the number of matches. Last season, each club playing 27 times in the regular season. In this new season, each club played up to 33 times.

Herbalife is New Official Nutrition Partner of 2013 Guinness International Champions Cup

Global nutrition company, Herbalife (HLF), has announced that it will become the Official Nutrition Partner of the 2013 Guinness International Champions Cup. This eight-team tournament, which features some of the world’s best and most prestigious football clubs from Spain, Italy, England and the United States, begins on July 27 and culminates with the championship final in Miami on August 7, 2013.

Herbalife will activate around this sports marketing platform with promotional opportunities in and around participating venues. As the Official Nutrition Partner of the event, Herbalife will also provide teams with a range of nutrition products, including its sports drink, Herbalife24 Hydrate.

The Guinness International Champions Cup, organized by Relevent Sports, a division of RSE Ventures, and broadcast by FOX, is the first-of-its-kind football tournament taking place across the globe with contests in Phoenix, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York, Miami and Valencia, Spain.

This agreement is part of Herbalife’s broader sponsorship program aimed at promoting healthy and active lifestyles. Herbalife sponsors more than 150 events, teams and athletes around the world, including international football star, Cristiano Ronaldo; LA Galaxy in the U.S.; FC Pumas in Mexico; Brazilian team, Botafogo; Spartak-Moscow in Russia; and the national teams of Belgium and Venezuela.

The trick lay Pirelli P-Zero Usage

Pirelli sebagai pemasok ban di ajang balapan Formula One. (Foto: ist)

BUDAPEST – Pirelli motorsport director Paul Hembery, disclose the use of tire anyarnya trick called P-Zero. The trick is believed to be able to overcome the problems of the team at the Hungarian GP series, the weekend.

As reported earlier, P-Zero will debut in the race that took place at the Hungaroring circuit on Sunday (28/7/3013). In the tenth series later, Pirelli will provide two types of tires, namely medium tires (P-Zero White) and soft (P-Zero Yellow).

Hembery also provide tricks in using bn which had been tested last week at the Silverstone circuit. Hungaroring circuit which has the character of a narrow and winding will make low speed racer racing.

Therefore, Hembery advise the drivers in order to get enough heat in order to maintain the tire. “Traction and braking are the two most important aspects of tire performance in Hungary, the teams will make the settings to maximize these two key areas,” he said as reported by Crash.

“The energy level is relatively low lateral, performance tires will be a limiting factor rather than durability. And this will be the basis of the selection strategy, with teams like to keep the tires remain in peak performance for as possible,” he continued.

He also considered that the P-Zero could help the drivers to overcome the problem of thirst and degradation on the tires. To avoid the problem tire burst on the British GP series, some time ago.

“Temperatures in Hungary can be very high, and this is another factor where the level of wear and degradation will depend. Latest tire design we will help the drivers handle it,” he said.

Cycling-Strict testing means cycling cleanest sport, says Froome

PARIS, July 22 (Reuters) – Stringent drug testing means cycling is now probably the cleanest sport, Tour de France champion Chris Froome said on Monday.

 Froome is the first rider to win the Tour since American Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven titles for cheating and, perhaps unsurprisingly given cycling’s drug-tainted past, the Briton found the finger of suspicion pointing at him during the race.

 “The way the sport is now and the way the testing is, it is so, so strict. Each rider has a blood passport where almost on a monthly basis, readings are taken,” Froome said in an interview with Reuters TV the day after his triumph.

“People don’t realise the amount of testing we actually go through. I am confident to say that cycling really must be one of the cleanest sports, if not the cleanest, just because of the way it’s policed and controlled.”

The Team Sky rider had to endure the inevitable questions about doping from the media during the three-week race.

“That did add an aspect, a different aspect to our race that not only were we thinking about the race and the challenges that presented but also that aspect off the bike of having to answer questions about our legitimacy and what we did to get to this point,” the 28-year-old said.

 “I completely understand those questions, it’s normal given the revelations from Lance Armstrong’s era. I am just happy that I have been able to answer those questions and to show people that the sport really has changed,” Froome added.

Kenyan-born Froome now has his sights on September’s world championships in Italy but believes this year’s Tour win could be the first of many after he dominated the 100th edition of the race.

 He became the second successive British winner of the Tour after Bradley Wiggins when he crossed the finish line on the Champs Elysees on Sunday to finish four minutes 20 seconds ahead of Colombian Nairo Quintana in the overall standings.

The mountainous route on this year’s race suited Froome, who is a fantastic climber and a good time trialer, and he finished with three stage wins to his name.

 “It is still a little bit early to be talking about that but the Tour de France is a beautiful race, it is the pinnacle of our cycling calendar and I would love to be back again to try and target future editions,” he said. (Writing by Alison Wildey in London; Editing by Clare Fallon)

Lorenzo ‘Miss’ Stoner on track

Jorge Lorenzo (foto: Reuters)

SAN MARINO – The rivalry between Jorge Lorenzo with Casey Stoner is temporarily stalled, as the defending champion is injured. Apparently with this condition, make Lorenzo laments missed stoner figure on the track.

Stoner suffered an ankle injury he got during the race at Indianapolis, and the injury will probably take a long time. As a result a shift competition ensued, the enemy is now turning to Lorenza Dani Pedrosa.

In the past two seasons, Lorenzo is a rival Stoner. For the 2010 world champion to miss the resistance of a Stoner on track.

Because in the last 12 races of the season, Lorenzo and Stoner has a combination of nine wins, with five wins for the details of the driver nicknamed X-Fuera and four victory for Stoner.

“I think without this kecelelakaan, Casey will fight for the championship this season. I prefer to beat them on the track, not while he’s gone. And this season for a while he had to fight very hard to win this championship, “said Lorenzo, as reported by Nine MSN, Wednesday (12/09/2012).

With six races remaining, Stoner hopes to re-pave immediately. Current driver from Australia with 59 points behind Lorenzo, and there is no hope of him to defend the title won last year.

“But as we all know in this sport if there has been close to limits, then there is some chance for accidents. I know this feeling. But this is a very frustrating situation for Casey as he will retire at the end of the season and now there is no chance to win the world title for him, “complained Lorenzo.

Competition is beginning to shift to Pedrosa, Stoner’s teammate from the latest threats Lorenzo has become, thanks to two victories were achieved on the race in Rep. Czech and Indianapolis and now distance Pedrosa just 13 points adrift with Lorenzo.

Juve and Fiorentina are targets, even Verratti Request Up Salary

Paris – Marco Verratti now called trying to ask for a raise to Paris Saint-Germain. He assessed deserve it because now claimed being targeted by Juventus and Fiorentina.

Since joining PSG from Pescara on July 18, 2012, Verratti constantly speculated would return to Italy. Also had a number of clubs linked with him.

20-year-old Italian midfielder has since stated that it wanted to return to Italy and play in Serie A on one day, though not state when.

Currently, said Donato Di Campli which is an agency of Verrratti, his client was being so coveted from Fiorentina and Juve. Interest from two Serie A club were he made his capital to ask for a raise for his client.

“We’re asking for a raise because Fiorentina and Juventus are also interested in chasing him,” said Di Campli to Gazzetta.it who told Football Italia.

Federer Fails Stepping into the Final

Roger Federer (Foto: Reuters)

HAMBURG – Step Roger Federer had stopped at the German Tennis Championships semifinals after losing the fight stright through a set of qualifier, Federico Dulbonis, Sunday (07/21/2013) early morning hrs.

In that match, Federer was beaten 6-7 (7) and 6-7 (4) of Dulbonis, which is a world-ranked 114. Former world number one was lost within one hour, 53 minutes, as well as a second defeat Federer this year from players who rank in the top 100.

“He (Dulbonis) played well, he’s a little more aggressive than I was,” Federer said, as reported by Heraldnet, Sunday (07/21/2013).

Previously, the Swiss tennis player Sergiy Stakhovsky surrendered at hand in the second round of Wimbledon 2013 with a 7-6 (5), 6-7 (5), 5-7, 6-7 (5). Stakhovsky is itself a world-ranked 116.

The victory over Federer, made ​​Dulbonis became the third qualifier to advance to the final of the ATP World Tour this year. At the top of the party, would Dulbonis against Fabio Fognini of Italy.

Fognini aside Spaniard, Nicolas Almargo battle through two sets, and in one hour 49 minutes. In the meantime, this is a failure of Federer this year after winning just one title from nine tournaments.

Bernard confirms offers from Shakhtar, Porto and Premier League

Atletico Mineiro star Bernard says he has offers from Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto as well as from Premier League clubs.

The 20-year-old attacking midfielder has been linked with Arsenal in recent weeks, with his agent hinting that he would depart after helping the Brazilian side to its first Copa Libertadores title on Wednesday.

“I’ll keep working until the board decides something about the transfer,” the youngster told Sportv. “There are offers from English football, Shakhtar and Porto.”

Elated at his role in the Libertadores triumph, Bernard claims that he would remain at his club for the rest of his life if it were feasible but believes a decision is not in his hands.

“If I could, I would stay here the rest of my life,” Bernard said. “I don’t know what can happen with me but, if I leave, I know I will have done my job.

“I have said a thousand times that I want to stay, but it doesn’t depend on me now.

“I made it clear that, if I stay or not, I wanted to leave here with an important title. It’s up to God to decide if I stay or not, up to God, [Atletico Mineiro’s] presidency and the board.

“I am very happy and I want to celebrate this title, which is one of the most important ones I will have in my life.”