Pique: Fabregas Pursue, MU just a waste of time

Barcelona – Manchester United’s efforts to bring Cesc Fabregas called Barcelona defender Gerard Pique will only be in vain. Besides Barca did not want to sell it, Fabregas also want to survive in Catalan.

After the initial bid worth £ 25 million rejected stronghold Barca, MU back to bite the fingers after the second offering which totaled 30 million pounds, also again rejected Los Cules.

26-year-old midfielder became the main prey MU in the transfer market after losing another target such as Thiago Alcantara who choose to Bayern Munich, or Kevin Strootman who join AS Roma.

“United just wasting their time,” said Pique was quoted as saying by The Sun.

“It took a long time for Cesc to realize his dream of returning to the house and he will not give up so easily. This is home, this is the place where his family was, and he was playing with friends nearby.

“He has said to us that he’s happy and he wants to survive,” he added.

Fabregas did previously have committed themselves to survive. While Barcelona has repeatedly expressed no intention to sell it, especially after they lost Thiago.

Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Sao Paulo midfielder has rejected interest Wellington Turkish giants, Galatasaray because just want to play for Inter Milan.
“Players have rejected Galatasaray interest, why? because he just wants to join Inter, “said Gustavo Aribas agent.
“The Nerazzurri are definitely interested, but we still have to continue to negotiate, because there has been no significant progress,” he added.
“The priority at this time to Inter from Juventus after Mauricio Isla’s new focus on the situation of Wellington.”
Sao Paolo willing to release one of the flagship to Europe if one is willing to pay $ 8 million euros.
“We have not talked the technical aspects, but borrowing is an option. About the price is not kapasiya me, “he continued.
Problem Isla, Juventus have confirmed will not sell it, but it is believed the statement of Turin is just a strategy to increase the value of the player in the transfer market.

Austin Dillon wins at Eldora in first NASCAR dirt race in 43 years

The Camping World Truck Series’ debut on dirt went from novelty to mainstay in the span of three hours Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway, as Austin Dillon scored the first NASCAR national series win on a dirt track in 43 years.

If you watched and weren’t entertained, I don’t know what to tell you.

“This is real racing right here, this is all I’ve got to say,” Dillon said in victory lane after beating Kyle Larson to the finish line in a green-white-checker sprint.

The thing is, that wasn’t just the joy in Dillon coming out after he reached victory lane. The excitement of being at Tony Stewart’s track was palpable and authentic. Drivers and team members exclaimed throughout the evening about the race, and heck, not even a discouraging word was said by the NASCAR social media chamber, a notoriously finicky segment.

A big reason for that excitement? The racing.

Yes, it was different. But it wasn’t just the difference in styles in how a driver attacks a half-mile dirt track versus a 1.5 mile asphalt track that made Wednesday night mesmerizing. It was multiple grooves, the throttle management and a genuine sense that the race was ultimately going to be decided by the drivers and their trucks, not by clean air. (Which can be a bit of an oxymoron at a dirt track anyway.) Throw in a big helping of nostalgia — many NASCAR drivers grew up racing local dirt tracks — and it’s hard not to consider the night a rousing success.

Need proof of how that all came together? Look no further than the battle between Norm Benningand Clay Greenfield in the Last Chance Qualifier race to get into the 150 lap main event. Instead of relying only on single truck qualifying to set the field for the race, NASCAR used heat races and a subsequent last-chance race to whittle the 35 trucks attempting the race to the 30 trucks that would start the race.

With two laps left in the Last Chance race, Benning was holding onto the final transfer spot into the main race in fifth place. Greenfield was right behind him, both drivers in trucks they own and prepare themselves, a far cry from the multi-million dollar operations in the Sprint Cup Series.

Greenfield leaned on Benning’s bumper as the two approached the white flag. Benning got loose, but stayed in the throttle and held the position. As they came through turns three and four again,Greenfield got to the inside of Benning and slid up into him, forcing Benning’s truck into the wall. Sparks flew, but Benning stayed in the gas once again, nipping Greenfield at the line for that last place starting position.

And when Benning got back to the garage? Members from seemingly every team were waiting for him to get out of his truck to congratulate him.

Did NASCAR take a gamble by staging a type of race not run for nearly half a century at an 18,000 seat facility owned by a Sprint Cup Series champion? Probably. Did it pay off? Absolutely. Instead of the question being “Does the Truck Series return next year?” it’s now “When can the Nationwide and Cup Series do this?”

Scholarship PB Djarum Badminton Athletes thousand Contested

Beasiswa Bulutangkis PB Djarum Diperebutkan Seribuan Atlet

General Scholarship Auditions event PB Djarum Badminton, Friday was held at GOR Djarum Kudus Regency Teak. More than a thousand 10-15 year-old athletes will compete for a scholarship badminton. The athletes did not just come from the island of Java, but also from Aceh and Meulaboh of Raja Ampat in Papua.
From year to year the number of participants who participated in the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum continues to increase. This year is expected around 1,000 players aged between 10-15 years were involved. For comparison, the last year as many as 1,037 participants, consisting of 735 men and 302 women players competing to be accepted and received a scholarship from the PB Djarum.
“In keeping with that commitment continues to be adhered to PB Djarum Indonesian badminton achievement progress, this year we held a General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum. Our audition for the title search and build super quality badminton players that Indonesian badminton regeneration process go smoothly, “said Yoppy Rosimin, Program Director Djarum Bakti Sports Foundation.
General PB Djarum Scholarship auditions this time is one of the tangible evidence of the club which was founded in 1969 and has spawned so many world champions for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement. This activity is also to preserve and maintain the supremacy of Indonesian badminton in the international arena.
“This year we again find the seeds of super quality players through the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum 2013. As in previous years, we did not target how many will be accepted. The most important thing is the quality not the quantity. Origin has a super quality, wherever arising, we will surely receive. After all, is ultimately also for the progress of Indonesian badminton achievement, “said Yoppy.
During the audition process, prospective players are not merely obeying the selection show. Prospective players will also be introduced directly with all the amenities and facilities that exist in GOR PB Djarum, Jati, Kudus. In addition to well-equipped facilities and wah, the participants will be guided to know of the close of the current Indonesian badminton hero and the Living Legend summarized in the Hall of Fame.
“The participants introduce how nice we can be the champions. Pursue the sport of badminton is able to guarantee the future. Hence, during the Holy, they will someday be able to meet directly with the badminton star. The purpose of this activity is to provide motivation to the players to continue to have a passion to play badminton and do not be discouraged when this year failed to make the selection, “said Yoppy.
Meanwhile team manager PB Djarum, Fung Permadi, said that since General Auditions held PB Djarum, the club has delivered many world champions are going to recruit players with super quality.
“PB Djarum would encompass the seeds of athletes with the best quality, not quantity. Athletes are tough, unyielding, have high fighting spirit and mentality champion shuttlers are the criteria that we were looking for. Therefore, the selection process will take place very tight, “said Fung Permadi, a former national player.
A series of national shuttlers ever scent of Indonesia in the international community, which often made PB Djarum coming from. Of which start from the era Liem Swie King, Christian Hadinata, Kartono / Heryanto,

“Single Indonesian Badminton in Level Two”

Tommy Sugiarto salah satu andalan di Tunggal Putra (foto:Okezone)

On the mat Indonesia Open 2013, Indonesia was only able to step up to the semi-finals in the men’s singles, passing Tommy Sugiarto. Nevertheless the results are assessed as positive by the former National victory, Hariyanto Arbi.

According to Arbi, Indonesia, which only won one title through the men’s doubles, has shown positive developments in men’s singles. Because the competition is between the single players felt more and more fierce.

“Currently, once competition is tight, so the title in Indonesia Open is good. Especially for singles, because this could be said Indonesia was the right level two. Levels first no Chong Wei, Chen Long, etc.,” said Arbi in the event the General Scholarship Auditions PB Djarum, Friday (06/28/2013).

“To return to level one again, so yes, one of which we now look forward to Rexy et al in the management ranks of PBSI (in terms of coaching young players),” said the former player who is known for his hit smash the 100 watt.

Arbi also said that at this time, the public can expect to Tommy Sugiarto, who is now ranked seventh in the world, and Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka in men’s singles. Because, both Tommy and Hayom both fairly young enough and the game still possible for level increased.

“Currently, the men’s singles (at the top) stayed right Tommy, Hayom, Sony, and Simon. But, Sony and Simon seem that much already wrote. So now we are resting on Tommy, Hayom and young players under it, because the game they still can be improved, “said the 41-year-old man who twice won the All England.
(fir)

Lorenzo out of German MotoGP, needs more surgery

MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo has withdrawn from Sunday’s German grand prix and needs another operation on his left shoulder after he crashed in practice at the Sachsenring on Friday.

 The Spanish Yamaha rider, who is second in this year’s standings behind compatriot Dani Pedrosa of Honda after seven of 18 races, was running quickest in the afternoon session but lost control at turn 10 and landed heavily on his left shoulder.

 “The Mallorcan was taken to the Clinica Mobile, where examinations indicated that the eight screws in his shoulder were in tact but that the titanium plate itself had been bent by the impact,” organisers said on the MotoGP website (www.motogp.com).

 The 26-year-old had the screws and plate inserted two weeks ago after sustaining a broken collarbone in practice for the Assen grand prix and despite the injury flew back to Netherlands after surgeryin Barcelona and finished fifth.

After the setback in Germany, he now faces a race to be fit in time for the U.S. grand prix at Laguna Seca next weekend.

“I have decided to go home and recover after today’s crash at Sachsenring,” Lorenzo said on the Yamaha Factory Racing website (www.yamahamotogp.com).

“I prefer to focus on surgery to fix the plate that was unfortunately bent during the crash. I will try to recover and be back as soon as possible.”

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt.

The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1.

The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1.

Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so.

Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said.

”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.”

Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment.

”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.”

Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison.

CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone.

”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.”

Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the sport following the takeover that sparked the bribery case.

Gribkowsky was in charge of selling BayernLB’s stake in F1 to CVC.

In addition to taking the money from Ecclestone, Gribkowsky used BayernLB’s funds to pay the F1 chief a commission of $41.4 million and agreed to pay a further $25 million to Bambino Trust, a company with which Ecclestone was affiliated, prosecutors said during the trial in 2011.

Ecclestone told the court he deserved a commission for the sale, saying ”I did a very, very good job.”

On Wednesday, he told the AP: ”They wanted money. I was shaken down by the guys. It’s happened in life before.”

Gribkowsky, who has largely admitted the charges, was sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison after being found guilty last year of corruption, tax evasion and breach of trust.

Ecclestone’s German lawyers, Sven Thomas and Norbert Scharf, said they will soon submit a ”comprehensive response” to the court – and the central issue in that response will be ”the varying ‘confessions’ of Mr. Gribkowsky.”

Ecclestone was savvy in building his power base in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors’ Association that controlled the business side of the sport, including selling the TV rights.

The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. It has fought regular tussles with the teams over finances, but has retained control of the global motor racing series.

CVC, having amassed a 63 percent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled.

Ecclestone’s

MotoGP legend Enthusiast Follow Suzuka 8-Hours Race

SUZUKA – Event Suzuka 8-Hours Race this weekend ensured full participation of the iron horse jockey legend. One of them former MotoGP champion 1993 season, Kevin Schwantz, who will be riding the Suzuki GSX-R1000.

Not himself, Schwantz Suzuki team participating in will also partner with Yukio Kagayama and World Superbike legend, Noriyuki “Nitro” Haga. Schwantz was looking forward claiming back down in the event that there has been 11 years that followed.

“I’m looking forward to race at the Suzuka 8-Hour with Yukio and on the seat Noriyuki Suzuki GSX-R1000. Suzuka has a special place in my heart because I won my first 500cc Grand Prix here, “said Schwantz.

“The last time I took an eight-hour event was in 1992 with Doug Chandler and we could not finish the race due to mechanical problems. With only two riders, it will be difficult physically. Now with three riders and still be heavy for me though not as before, “he added.

“I myself have never won at this event and now with my colleagues tough as Yukio and Nori, I think we have a chance to win it,” Schwantz closed, as quoted by Crash, Thursday (25/07/2013).

Suzuka 8-Hours Event Race time will be followed by 63 riders and expected, Suzuka will be met 80 thousand fans at the final session, Saturday (07/27/2013) future. Last year, the event was won by a trio of Jonathan Rea, Kosuke Akiyoshi and Tadayuki Okada that carries the FCC TSR Honda team.

Players of Wimbledon court criticism

Wimbledon Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year gets the spotlight after some players complained about the condition of the pitch. Recorded in a single day seven tennis player Click withdrew because of injury and a few others because of a slip on the grass at Wimbledon during a match. Organizations International Tennis Federation (ITF) called this mass resignation as the largest in the history of Wimbledon. Third seed and 2004 champion, Maria Sharapova, fell three times and had to get treatment long enough, in the face of Michelle Larcher De Brito in the second round. “Most of the grass on the pitch suffered cuts and dead grass is not completely cleaned. Fields became slippery. Difficult to play in a field like this,” said Sharapova, after being defeated De Brito.

“I’ve never fallen three times in one game. This time I saw a lot of players slipped and some of them injured,” said the Russian tennis player.

responses committee
“Field slick. Difficult to play on the field like this.”

Maria Sharapova

She advised the players to practice on the field more often Wimbledon before games.
Another big name loud is the second seed, Victoria Azarenka.
He throws after being forced to retreat when critics fell in the second round on Wednesday (26/06) because of an injury he experienced a fall in Field No. 1 on Monday.
“I fell pretty badly while my opponent dropped two times,” said Azarenka.
“I hope the committee can resolve the problem of this field,” he added.
Which is also backwards is Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Steve Darcis who rocketed his name after Click rid Rafael Nadal in the first round.
Wimbledon organizers said they had prepared the pitch in the same way with the previous years.